RULES FOR RIDING
All paratransit riders are required to follow these rules:
- Valid and correct fare is required for each trip.
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles and facilities.
- Keep food and drink in closed containers.
- Keep animals in a pet carrier (except service animals).
- No disruptive or threatening behavior is allowed.
- Don't be so loud that you disturb others or distract the operator from the safe operation of the vehicle.
- Use radios and CD/MP3 players with headphones only.
Follow ALL policies regarding service. Prohibited acts on Guam’s Public Transit System bus or vehicle include but are not limited to the following:
- Consuming food or drink, unless approved as eligible for health reasons
- Carrying/possessing any flammable liquid or gas, other than medical oxygen
- Urinating, defecating or spitting
- Using another rider’s pass or card
- Failing or refusing to vacate seats when requested by the Operator, any agent of the transit system, or a police officer and
- Any activity that may endanger the safety and well-being of passengers and the Operator.
Services may be suspended for failure to follow GRTA rules.